Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Day of the Gerbera Daisy!


I've had a crazy 2008 wedding season. Hence the lack of posts! I decided it was time to do some serious updating.

On October 11, I had the pleaure of working with daisy-crazy brides! Each had a different feel.

The first was a wedding at the Millenium resort. The fruity punchy color scheme was carried throughout the bouquets, centerpieces, cake, arch, you name it, I put gerberas on it! Each centerpiece was decorated with aluminum wire in one of three colors: red, magenta or orange to match the color scheme.

The Bouquets


The Arch

Chair Accents


Centerpieces

Cake



My second wedding of the day took place at Shenandoah Mill. This time red gerbera daisies added a splash of color to the rustic pergola.

The Bouquets

The Pergola


Close-Up




No comments: