Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've Been Blogged!

Style Me Pretty is THE blog for the on-top-of-it bride. They have such wonderful inspiration boards I can't stop myself from browsing for inspiration.

Imagine my surprise when my name popped up! At the bottom of a post (from a bride I totally recognized) there's a little blurb about the "incredible florist..." I think I swooned when I read my name and saw a link to our site!Amy and David's wedding was a fun one for me. I knew the bride through my favorite photographer Elyse Hall (she's Elyse's sister-in-law). It was a pleasure working with people I know but the flowers were fun too. The lime green color scheme is so chic and I love working with fruit and other unexpected materials. Of course working at one of my favorite venues always makes me happy.
I was so tickled by the reference I had to share. Oh! and check out Amy's photographer Jonathan Canlas's blog for gorgeous pictures!

2 comments:

Adizat said...

congratulations Amanda! That is really cool.

Great flower lady said...

Love it how FUN!! good JOB!