Thursday, April 9, 2009

I've Been Blogged...Again! :)


I really appreciate it when people admire my work. When it's someone from out-of-state that's great too.

There are a lot of designers in this great country of ours and to be appreciated by another wedding professional and bride-to-be- well, it just makes me smile. 

And the title "Not Your Typical Bouquet" that should be my new slogan. Why didn't I think of that? ;)

So thank you Kelly for your kind words, I am so glad you like my work. It's also fun to see my work laid out in one spot. I forget some of my centerpieces and things and it's a fun way to remember! :)

It's an awesome blog and I am honored to be part of it!


1 comment:

Keg Design said...

Amanda - I'm so glad I found this blog (versus the one from your website), it's easier to navigate. I re-linked it to the posting. Thanks for the kind words here. And again, great work - I love it!

Kelly