Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rachel's Red Wine Wedding




I've mentioned before how I so love my professional pictures!

Rachel's wedding was November 7th at the Wright House Provencal. Her colors were deep reds and chocolate--a combination so stunning and rich I had to use chocolate cosmos with their yummy chocolate smell as well as color (yes that's right ladies, flowers which smell like chocolate yum!)

We mixed red tones and carried the same flowers throughout the wedding.

Rachel carried deep wine callas, deep red "black magic" roses, deep wine dahlias, chocolate cosmos and chocolate-colored fiddle head fern curls for a whimsical texture.



The bridesmaids carried smaller bouquets and added red gerbera daisies.



I can't wait to see more pictures of the ceremony set-up.

Thanks for sending these my way Rachel!

2 comments:

Great flower lady said...

Again GREAT flowers.. LOVE it.

MissFoxxy said...

Love love Looooooooove these flowers! I need to win the Lotto so I can have a freaken wedding do over like once a year. For serious! You are my all time favorite flower lady :) <3 <3