Monday, December 21, 2009

Just in Time for Christmas!



Professional photos! We all know they make my day. :)

This was such a huge turnaround I was surprised. Marlene Fredrickson with OGrace Photography dropped a DVD of awesome images from Cholla and Jared's December 5th wedding in the mail.

That's lightening fast for pro pics and I'm so happy since, once again, I forgot my camera!

This wedding was near and dear to my heart since the entire event took place on or near my alma mater: Arizona State University (Go Sundevils!). The ceremony was at Catholic Newman Center and the lavish reception was at Old Main.


It was a gorgeous day, chilly for once and the soft pink palette was lush and romantic.

Cholla carried some traditional and romantic flowers including peonies (which were so late in the season they gave this florist a heart attack hoping they'd come in), ivory Vendela roses and gardenia.



It smelled as good as it looked! :)

Her wedding party was gigantic! There were 10 attendants on each side and they were dressed to the nines in a crisp black to show off all those pink flowers!




I am the height of electronic laziness today so for more pictures of this awesome event, visit our Facebook fanpage:



1 comment:

Janet said...

Gorgeous bouquets! The peonies and gardenias look fabulous together!