Sunday, January 24, 2010

Showing Off..Something Other Than My Flower Work!






So some of my clients new I was headed to the hospital this week but a lot of folks didn't even know we were expecting a new addition to our family! :) Zane Curtis Johnson entered the world Friday January 22nd via C-section.

He's a tiny guy...only 4 lbs 9 ounces but he and I are doing great. We get to go home and back to weddings (have one on Saturday) tomorrow.

Here are some pics of our little one. Enjoy! To all my current and potential clients--thank you so much for your patience as we go from a family of three to a family of four!











4 comments:

Great flower lady said...

congrats.. and he's a little early too.. get some rest and dont over do it!

Keg Design said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! :)

Adizat said...

Congratulations Amanda! Big kisses and hugs to you and the baby.

MissFoxxy said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee Congrats!!!!!!!
I remember you telling me at the June Expo!!!! SO EXCITING!
I loooove his name!