Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Flower-Filled Photography!



Happy 2010! It's a very exciting year for Butterfly Petals. We turn 5 in April! It's been a ride and I can't wait to see what the new year has in store.

Over the Christmas holidays I met an awesome photographer and provided a bouquet for a fun photo shoot in Flagstaff.

So hooray for a new flower photo relationship with Jenna Catherine Photography!

I've been spying on her blog and I love some of the artistic lens treatments she uses--very vintage.

I saw a picture of the model's dress before the shoot and knew she was a redhead. I pretty much had creative freedom for the rest. The dress had a very vintage feel so I used a lot of feathers and some dangling charms featuring locks and keys.



The colors were a lot of fun for winter--lots of jewel tones. I used anemones and two shades of lavender roses. A little winter pine brought out the season. Look--snow!!!



I love, love, love the pictures Jenna took!



Check out more on our Facebook fan page!

So enjoy and Happy New Year!

No comments: