Saturday, March 6, 2010

This Just In!


I was featured in Arizona Weddings Magazine and didn't even know it!

Just about a year ago I designed fun succulent bouquets for a desert-themed event at Different Pointe of View.

The talented photographer was Priddy Photo and we are actually planning a feature gallery on our website showcasing the fun pink and green event.

Well I was tickled to find Rachel's pictures of my flowers throughout the February issue of Arizona Weddings!

Here we are on pages 38-39:



And on page 32, where our pomander leads the section "75 Ways to Make Your Wedding Unique":


And my favorite, a nice spread with credit on pages 230-231. The wedding is the second in the section entitled "Arizona Weddings' Style Spotlight" Oh, how I love having a spotlight on our work!



Thanks to Rachel Priddy for the awesome shots--this is why we love our photographers; they make our work magazine ready!


No comments: