Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vendor Shout-Out




Whenever I come across a fellow wedding professional who shines, I have to recommend them and just sing their praises!

In this case, it's a cake ARTIST by the name of April.

Wedding cake bakers and wedding florists work together quite a bit so I love asking my potential clients who they're using for their cake. I want to see their cakes and get to know them.

A potential client turned me onto Designer Cakes by April and I am so glad she did!

April is out of Queen Creek (Butterfly Petals' former haunt) and she does cakes for weddings, showers, birthdays and other events.

Check her out if you're interested in a fun, funky wedding cake!

I hope we work together soon April! Gorgeous work.



One of My Favorites!


Strawberry Shortcake!


A Really Unique Wedding Cake!

As the Mamma of a Soon-to-be-3-Year-Old Princess Myself, I love this cake!

No comments: