Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Bad Blogger


Sheesh I've been away so long! Sorry about that. It's not that I wasn't working this summer--I was! I had open houses, lots of consultations with awesome brides and a few weddings--I just can't seem to remember to bring my camera to said weddings which means really, really boring blog posts!

Well lucky for me, awesome photographers shoot weddings and create memories. Since I can't remember much of anything at the moment, these guys (and gals) are true life savers!

So without further ado:

A few teaser pics from Sara's 4th of July wedding in Sedona.

The venue was the Creekside Inn. It's really cute and the ceremony site is nestled in the trees, near the creek--it's almost like a fairy wonderland.

Sara's bouquet was simple but still really fun. We used white Fuji mums and a collar of black fig leaves. A cute polka dot ribbon criss-crossed the bouquet and added a little bit of whimsy.



White carnation pomanders hung on the ceremony chairs and we brought the black and white polka dots back.


Another shot of those pomanders getting ready to head into the lovely outdoors.



Her photographer was with The 24 Studio. I love the photojournalistic candid nature of their photography. Check out the site: www.the24studioWeddings.com



No comments: