Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Desert Nights at Inspirador


We've participated in several open houses for Inspirador this summer. This one was my favorite!

The open house was Thursday August 27th, the theme was Desert Nights--think Arabian Nights, Morocco, rich colors, incense (in fact, an incense bar greeted guests as they arrived), it was right up my alley.

Here's a shot of the incense bar. Guests were able to take home their own incense and an incense holder.



My entire master bedroom has a Moroccan flair so I really brought found items I had hanging around the house.

I used glass candle lanterns to hold my flowers, a little elephant statue, and as many Moroccan touches as I could find.

The awesome photos for the night were from Kelvin Leung. I love the collages on his blog!



My husband braved heights and broken glass to hang some star lanterns in the entry way.



It was an awesome evening and, as always, it was a great opportunity to show off in one of my favorite venues and to meet really awesome couples and their families.

1 comment:

MissFoxxy said...

SUPER RAD!!!! Love Love Love!