Monday, September 28, 2009

Pro Pic Parade


I am in desperate need of updated pro galleries! When you're married to your web programmer you sometimes have to wait for updates. Uh-hem--Honey you reading this?

So I decided to give you some sneak peeks.

I'll try to go in order of event!

I've posted pictures of Rachel's wedding before but she sent me another set and they are just lovely! Thanks Harold Tseu from To Have and To Hold Photography!


This next step is from the dreamy March wedding of Hawlie and JP. When your bride is model-gorgeous the flowers look that much better! :) The shots are from the talented Ben Quillinan from Ben Quillinan photography. He won the prestigious Knot.com's Best of Weddings this year and it's little wonder why!


Ben sent us so many awesome shots I can't wait to showcase his work!

Of course no gallery would be complete without the lovely Kirstin! You probably recognize her from the landing page on our site. Her peacock-themed wedding is one of my all-time favorites and I can't believe we're closing in on a year since this awesome event! The photos are from Dawn Rosa Cole.



This is just a small sampling. I have a ton of awesome photographers waiting to show up on my site so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love Rachel's bouquet! Gorgeous!

Great flower lady said...

Really love the colors~~

MissFoxxy said...

awwwwwwwwe Thanks for including me! Im sooo sad its all over. I cant even believe its been almost a year. Oi