Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's in the Mail....

Last year I had an awesome time at "Arts and Flowers." It's the coolest event on the planet. Hosted by the Phoenix Art Museum League, the event allows local floral designers to interpret art pieces throughout the museum in fresh flowers.

It was so cool and I knew I had to participate in the next one and every one after that! After making a pest of myself, my persistence paid off.

A week or so ago I received my official invite to participate in the event. I am beyond excited! I just dropped my intent to participate letter in the mail and now I have to wait a few months before I pick out my piece of art. Listen to that "my" piece of art. :) Can you tell I'm excited?

The event takes place March 4-7 2010. It may seem far away but it will be here before you know it.

Once I pick my piece I'll share it here but you'll have to come out to the event to see our floral creation in person. :) The event takes place over a "First Friday" weekend so if you come on Friday it's free!



1 comment:

Janet said...

Ooooo! I can't wait to see what you come up with! How cool!