Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bridal Show Time Again


The Arizona Bridal Show is Sunday June 7th in the Phoenix Convention Center.

As usual we're very excited to not only showcase our work but also provide flowers for the fashion show.

This is the only bridal show we're participating in this year. It's an excellent opportunity to see my work in person and get a feel for what I do.

This year I am working with a theme. It's a tongue-in-cheek approach to summer. I hope you stop by and say hello!

Here are some shots of our booth from the last couple of shows. You can't miss us. We try really hard to set ourselves apart and keep our booth as fun and unique as possible. If you have any suggestionss, maybe arrangements or bouquet styles you'd like to see, shoot me an email and I will see what I can do!

Thanks again to all the brides who stopped by in January!










2 comments:

Janet said...

Best of luck at the bridal show! I can't wait to see the designs that you come up with!

MissFoxxy said...

I cant even wait to see what you come up with!!! See you in a few days! WOOT!