Monday, May 11, 2009

Succulents!

I know, I know you're oh so tired of hearing me say how much I love them but....look how pretty they are how can you resist? You know you love them too!

The point of this post is to show off the two succulent weddings I had this weekend. Both were unsual in the sense that rather than combine the usual earthy colors with succulents I used very romantic colors, deep purples and pinks and a nice ivory pink and green combination.

They're so versatile and add amazing texture to even the most traditional bouquet. 







They come in many sizes so they're perfect for corsages and boutonnieres.


3 comments:

Great flower lady said...

LOVE love love the pink one~ well I love them both but the pink so soft!!

Butterfly Petals said...

Thanks Tracy! :)

Shell said...

Those are awesome!