Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Stunning Succulent Event!

I know, I know you're sick of hearing about succulents! Well too bad because there are many more to come! :)

Andrea was a bride planning from Michigan. We never met face-to-face so I was really hoping I could capture her vision in spite of the miles between us.

Her colors were deep aubergine purple and green. We used the purple as an accent and used green flowers and succulents as a tribute to her destination wedding in the desert!

I used a variety of succulents including deep chocolate/almost plum echeverias.

The Bride's Bouquet


Other flowers included Fuji mums, ranunculus and green hypericum berries.



The bridesmaid and junior bridesmaids each carried a bouquet with their very own succulent variety.

Bridesmaid and Junior Bridesmaid Bouquets




Close-up of Junior Bridesmaid and Bridesmaid 


The moms carried small clutches of white ranunuculus, green hypericum berries and lovely grey/sage succulents.

The Moms' Bouquets

The flower girl wore a crown of Yoko Ono mums.

Flower Girl Halo


The groom wore a green roses accented by a small succulent which was growing as a baby on one of the bride's succulents. Isn't that cute? Or am I the only one who sees desert plants as adorable? ;)

Groom's Boutonniere


The centerpieces were quite simple. Square vases filled with green Fuji mums, white ranunculus and a pretty succulent taking center stage.

The Centerpieces


The bride gave little baby succulents as favors and I loved that!

I was a little worried since I never met her face-to-face even on her wedding day, but she sent me this email and it took away all my fears!

"Amanda,

I wanted to thank you so much for the gorgeous flowers that you did for my wedding.

It all turned out spectacular! It was very difficult planning the wedding from Michigan and not being able to meet anyone, but I was overjoyed on how wonderful it was!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet you in person to tell you how great it all turned out!! My aunt and uncle in the area will refer you and your business.


Thanks again,

Take care,

Andrea"


Thanks Andrea! Congratulations and I can't wait to see professional pictures!

No comments: