Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Touch of Asia



Any of my clients who meet me at my home/office know how much I love Asian culture, decor, Buddhism, the whole deal. Every time I meet a client interested in an Asian-themed wedding, I'm over the moon! :)

Tammy's wedding on the 14th of March gave me the perfect excuse to bring in some fun Asian touches to my bouquet work.

The bride's bouquet was a fairly traditonal bouquet of black magic roses accented by a touch of lemon leaf. To bring an Asian flair to her bouquet, I hid the stems in horestail bamboo.

Bride's Bouquet

The bridesmaids bouquets were a lot of fun! I used white hand-fans and attached deep red roses and the horestai bamboo. The overall effect was very fun and very Asian!

Bridesmaid Fans




We used the wire lanterns as the centerpieces and surrounded them by deep red rose petals. Each contained an electric tea light. I completely forgot to take pictures because I'm a goofball on delivery day! So I hope I have some professional pictures to share soon!