Monday, March 30, 2009

Yeah I do Traditional Stuff Too :)


I have to admit, I am a funky florist. Or at least an earthy, goofy, quirky one! I am drawn to clients with any touch of creativity and I strive to capture that in their work.

You've seen feathers, you've seen cactus and I've even thrown in a vegetable or two. But I also take traditional clients and do my best to capture their vision too.

Dalilah had a black and hot pink color scheme. We used  "Hot Stuff" roses to capture that fun hot pink and pink mini cymbidium orchids. 

I had some spare black aspidistra greenery and I used this tropical plant to bring in some loops of "black."  

It was simple, traditional and still quite beautiful.

Rose and Cymbidium Orchid Bridal Bouquet


1 comment:

Great flower lady said...

very pretty! and I love that style!