Monday, March 30, 2009

Desert Sunset




Natalie was awesome from the get-go so I couldn't wait for her wedding on March 28th. 

Her colors were deep orange and persimmon. She also loved desert touches like my beloved succulents. 

The event was held at Boojum Tree which I am in love with, so all in all the whole wedding was just a Butterfly Petals Love Fest! :)

First her bouquet has got to be one of my favorites of all time. I used deep orange callas, orange tulips, orange Mokara orchids, and a deep rusty orange rose called Terracotta. The whole bouquet was sprinkled with three different types of succulents. My favorite was a funky, spiky, orange-tipped lime green which just hit the mark for this whole event.

The Bride's Bouquet



Each of the bridesmaids carried a different flower in their bouquet. Of course I was so in love with them I forgot to photograph them! I will definitely stalk the photographer's website until I can find photos! :)

The centerpieces were three-different styles. A simple floating orange dahlia, a traditional arranged bouquet with hydrangea, carnations, roses, dahlias and amaranthus and, my favorite, tall vases topped with moss, manzanita and little miniature orange carnations. Each vase was filled with rocks and a single succulent.

Centerpiece Details




I loved this wedding! Thank you so much Natalie and Donny for allowing me to be a part of it!

Ceremony Decor


No comments: