Monday, March 30, 2009

Vendor Shout Out: KaraLayne Photography



In the bridal world there are those who are good at their job, those who are ok at their job, and then those that knock my socks off with their amazing talent!

Kara from KaraLayne Photography asked me if I would like to donate a bouquet for a wedding photo shoot she was doing with a few other photographers.

I jumped at the chance because I love doing bouquets just for the fun of it.

You can learn more about the shoot in Kara's Blog.

I made a bouquet of orange parrot tulips and coral pink tulips. The whole bouquet had a collar of lime green hydrangea. I also made a boutonniere for the "groom" in the photo shoot.

The one picture I was able to get my hands on is gorgeous! And seriously, who are those people modeling? Did they come from some other universe inhabited by beautiful people?



Kara's work looks like it came straight from a magazine. I immediately became obsessed with her blog and many, many entries in was surprised to find out we've worked together before!

The wedding I have on my blog as the "plum perfect" was shot with such great detail.



Now that I know those pictures exist I can't wait to get my hands on more!

Awesome job Kara! I make the bouquets, she makes them look amazing!

No comments: