Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Butterfly Petals in Florist's Review!



Every March and September I wait anxiously for the Wedding Issue of Florist's Review.  What is Florist's Review? It's the premier magazine for florists across the nation. It shares tips for everything from running a successful florist's shop to how to assemble a wedding bouquet.  It's a National Magazine and I've been reading it for ten years.

This year I finally got the guts to enter the "Picture Perfect Weddings" contest.  I entered one of my succculent weddings and while I didn't win, they did put my picture in the magazine which I thought was awesome! :) 

Even if they put everyone who enters in the magazine, this was still a pretty big deal for me so I decided to share! 

Here we are on page 61:




The wedding was March of last year. It's featured on my portfolio page as "Simply Succulent." The photographer was Darby Elizabeth and the pictures were awesome!


No comments: